$nbsp

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Update

Our home was flooded as well as our other car which we had packed with clothes and moved 3 miles north to a hotel parking lot where we thought it would be safe. We thought wrong. We go tommorrow to try and salvage what we can. One of the hardest things is not being able to provide my wife with the answers she needs. No home, no idea about if there is still a job to go back to, which boils down to no security.

All our trust and faith lies in God.

I heard some people on T.V. saying something about how God works in mysterious ways as if God was partially responsible for this hurricane. That can not be farther from the truth. Some folks are just ignorant haha. God is the reason that people are being saved from death in this mess, He is the reason people are helping each other out of compassion and love. He is NOT mother nature on a warpath.

I have no fear, I have no doubt that all will work out wonderfully. We may not know God's plan for us but we trust him to guide us at all times.

I do not call on God during tough times, I call on God at ALL times. I thank Him when things are good, and I thank Him when things are going tough. I do not live in worry our doubt. God provides and we will be just fine.

----end rant!----

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home