$nbsp

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Help Clothe Our Kids

We have had a few friends and family that were wanting to help us out during this time and I have typically told people that there are plenty of other people that are worse off than us but I have to swallow my pride and face the fact that we could use the assistance. So I am focusing such assistance to help replace all the clothes lost to the hurricane for our two kids. We have shelter, power, and food. We now face the material needs. So for those who wish, you can make paypal donations on the sidebar button to the right or below. I am not begging, we are way better off than alot of other people. Feel free to donate to the Red Cross as well, but as far as this goes, you know exactly what the money is going to. I will be posting pictures of our home that got flooded along with other area pictures when we get them uploaded. Thank you for your prayers and thoughts. -David






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home